Global Market Update – February 2021 – Brexit, Biden, Covid
In the United States, there is a new President in the White House as Joe Biden takes control and the Democratic Party majorities in the House and Senate. In Europe, the EU and the United Kingdom managed to conclude a trade deal perilously close to the deadline. Meanwhile, although Covid vaccination programmes are rolling out globally, hundreds of millions are still in lockdown.
In this webinar, our Senior Investment Strategist, Payal Trehan takes a deep dive into all these issues and provide our key forecasts and views on the global economy in 2020 and 2021.
- Our growth forecasts for the global and regional economies
- A world political outlook with a focus on election cycles
- An overview of high-frequency data relating to production, trade and sentiment
- Our assumptions for the development of a vaccine
- Key themes that we believe will dominate the next 12 months.
- Key risks in 2021 including flu season & Covid risks, potential geopolitical tensions, electoral uncertainty and inflation risks
This keynote webinar provides a thorough overview of all the major influences on world markets and most importantly, how they will affect your investments.